Sunday, June 29, 2008

JJ album autograph session..

JJ album autograph session was held on last sunday(tat's my b'day!!wahahahaha^^)..i'm JJ's fan since form 3 ba..if i'm not mistaken..d 1st song tat i heard from him is...hmm..."jiang nan"!!..which recorded in his 2nd album..he ws still consider a new singer wen i was in form 3..most of his songs were written n create by himself(cool rite??!)...tat's d reason i admire him(haha^^)..althought he's nt consider as vy gud looking but he gt d talent which makes him look gud..n his passion toward music alwiz make him shine on d stage(yerrr...xD)

d autograph session started at 5.30pm...i went there 3 hours b4 d event started(haiz..mou ban fa le...nid to go there earlier to gt a nice place to stand ohh)..wen i reach there..i alr saw few groups of ppl standing below d stage..but luckily still nt so crowded..fuhhhh...so me and my cousin quickly walk there n gt a gud spot...hehe

fortunately..i was able to stand on d 1st row ohhhh...hahaha...damn happy 4 tat..(haiz..ppl who noe me ..u should noe..hw tall am i de le..haizzzz..bei aii..)

i hv stand there 4 bout 2 hours..although my feet is getting tired..but i thk it's worth it la..haha..tis is my vy 1st time to c my idol 's true person ehh..nt jz c in d tv or magazine..but reli face to face..hahaha...

so, these r d few pic tat i tk tat day..enjoy~~~^^


JJ & Febe^^

Q & A section...

he n yu zhong will cum out a new song called "hei mei gui"..i'm "qi dai-ing" it..haha

he's singing "qi dai ai"^^

wauh...he's singing in front of me..jz in front of me...hahaha

omg..JJ is in front of me..haha

he looked at my camera..wen i was taking his photo..

tis is wat i get on tat day..hehehe..except d album is bought by myself

d album gt his autograph oso..hahaha

a big poster!!so biggggg...but i still dunno wer should i put tis..

No comments: