Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kung Fu Panda..



kung fu panda poster

Yesterday, i watched Kung Fu Panda v my cousin in Berjaya Times Square...it's was my 1st time watching movie v her since she has come to KL for 1 year plus...the day b4, i was so excited..coz i wanna watch tis movie long long time ago...i quickly book tickets on phone (scare i cant buy d tickets on spot..d movie is so popular!)..n i managed to book 3.50pm tickets(cz my cousin gt class til 3pm..so i hv to wait til 4 her class finished)

According to d condition of tickets booking..i hv to collect d ticket 45min b4 d movie start...i was able to reach there at bout 3.10pm...as i cant really recognize the way in TS..so i hv spend sumtime finding d way to cinema(feel panic alr..scare cant gt d tickets if late)...luckily d directory board has lend me a helping hand..haha^^thank ohh!!directory board..

wen i reached to cinema, surprisingly nt much ppl lining there worrr..i feel so lucky..haha..b4 i wen to d booking counter..i hv an idea!!(booking ticket nid to charge extra rm1 for each tic ohh)so..i walked to another counter try to buy tickets(so i can save rm2 mah..haha..clever leh^^unfortunately..aiz...u will noe later..)..wen it's my turn, i told d worker bout movie n time to watched...so he processed for me lo...den he told me "RM22 pls!"..suddenly sumthin remind me..i should buy in student price!!which only cost RM7 per ticket..so i told him "i'm student..so can i gt student price?"..he jz showed me tat the tickets tat hv printed out...mean cant change alr...harrr.....i was trying to argue v him..he never asked me whether i'm student...it's his fault ahhh..but den he asked me to c d paper tat paste bside d counter, mention sumthin lyk show up ur student card wen buying ticket...so it's nt d responsibility of worker to ask us...wth!!!...at last, i lose in d "fight"..unwilling i tk rm22 from my purse n gv to him...hurrrrr(i was trying to save rm2 ..but nw i hv to pay extra rm8 ohhh...shit!!)..but,i haven giv up!!my vy 1st time..i hv showed up my bravery...i try to sell d tickets to d ppl tat was on queue..finally,guess wat..i fail...aizzz...

my cousin reached here bout 3.30pm..i told her tat i hv bought ticket in normal price...fell so guilty..haiz...but my cousin din blame me la(she's alwiz so kind^^)...we was so happy wen meeting each other..talking non-stop(we alwiz hv lot of stories to tell each time we meet..haha)..so we went into d cinema n find our seat..still talking non-stop(i thk we r d noisiest audiences there..haha^^)til d movie start...

The movie was soooooooooo funny!!!i can tell u...u will laugh from start til d end ohhh!!!d panda's name is Po....it's a fat, cute with big big tummy talking panda..haha..wont tell u more de la(wanna noe more,watch d movie la..hehe^^)..d movie was ended v a vy funny scene...haha..tat's y i told u..u will laugh from start til d end!!


i'm Po!!yiarrrrr!!!!

Po with the Furious Five-Tigress, Viper, Crane, Mantis and Monkey

after finish watching d movie,we went for lunch in a hk restaurant..i miss d dessert there(so delicious!!hmmm~~)den i accompany my cousin to low yat..she wanna buy a mp4..so i bring her there...we walked floor by floor...visit most of the stores n shops tat sell mp4...comparing all d prices n functions....my cousin was actually hv 2 choices in her mind alr..jz wanna compare d price..at last, we stopped at a store..see whether the price is cheaper..a promoter cum n serve us...he hv a vy vy gud convicing skill!!n we oso hv learnt a lot from him...he taught us hw to choose a gud mp4..explaining difference of thin n thick mp4..n told us d component in it...wahhh...he's really pro of it!..we hv stand there for almost 1 hour to hear his explaination..but we never gt bored..he oso jokes v us while we talking..n "zha" us a lot too!!(hurrrr...i din throw "bom" bk to him cz of my kindness only!!)..my cousin finally make up her mind to buy a mp4 shape lyk ipod v camera function in price of rm179...we tried to bargain v him..but uncuccessful(he showed out his tougue, said his saliva oso dried up alr lo..n d price is alr cheap enough ler)...look lyk i really hv to train my skill of "fighting" ler!!


wen we cum out from there,it's alr 8.00pm ler...we went to titiwangsa by monorail...den my parent straightly fetch us from there n went to a chinese restaurant for dinner...guess wat...we hv our dinner at 10pm!!(for normal person,it suppose to b supper time..haha)..n i hv eaten a lot of food...satay,sour sweet prawn v rice,fillet...wahhhh...stomach feel wanna explore alr..


After reach home, my cousin n i chit chat 4 d whole nite in my bedroom til bout 2am..n we will still continue 2mr nite..haha..so much stories to tell(gal is alwiz 8 de..hehe)

No comments: