Monday, June 2, 2008

Back to JB^^

i went back to JB last friday to visit my grandma and celebrate her b'day...b4 i went there,i alr noe it's a vy boreddddddddddddd trip..cz my cousin has gone to KL for study...no one can chat v me anymore(normally if she's here, we can talk from day to nite.. nonstop de leh!!)

so i wake up early in d morning...packed up my thing n helped my mum oso(but my brothers help more than i do la...hehe..)..we had our breakfast in kopitiam...i din eat much cz i scare i'll vomit in d car..(too bad...) so jz hv sum kaya bread..after tat, we start our journey to JB!!^^(actually only my dad drive,den we all sleep in d car..haha^^)..it's a long long trip...it tk 4-5 hours to reach there ehhhhh(long enough ba!!)

i slept in d car 4 2 hours...den wen i woke up..i still feel tired n uncomfortable(cz d whether is so warm n sunnyyyyy)..ppl who alwiz go for long distance trip can imagine hw suffering am i ba!! n i'm so bored in d car..so i tk our my phone n ss..haha(ntg else to do mah..)..tis is d bored face photo tat i tk in d car>>>

so boreddddd....>.<
After bout 4 hours,finally we reach grandma's hse!!...i'm so happy...at last i can gt rid from d car!!can breath in d fresh air..haaaaa...as usual, my cousins n aunt cum out n approach us...den we went into d hse to greet my grandma...she alr sitting in d living room n waitng 4 us le^^(so nice to c her....)
my grandma is vy vy vy vy vy gud in cooking, i lyk her food so much..(since we stay there 4 2 nights..so she has cooked us a lot of nice nice food)...she has make us dumplings,all r hand made ohhh!!!..let u c ler,sure ur saliva oso cum out>>>

dumplings made by my grandma and aunts..
On saturday, we went out for dinner v my uncles,aunts,my uncle and aunt's family,my cousin....lot of ppl...wen we reached d restaurant,it was full of ppl!!...luckily my aunt has booked 3 tables for us...n unfortunately me n my family sat at d table tat near toilet...wat the hack!!!but no smell la...haha

according to my aunt, she has ordered 8 dishes for each tables...d dishes cum 1 by 1...trust me, wen u saw those dishes ,u wont feel lyk eating rice anymore...it was a lot but d taste...emmmm..can consider ok only la...wen we hv ate til d 5th dish, wahhh...our stomach lyk wanna exploded alr ohhh...but still gt 3 dishes to eat leh....so i left my sit and walked 4 a while to digest my food....i went to d toilet oso as it so nearrrrrrrrr my sit....i washed my hand...den few guys cum in oso..so i thk it's a unisex toilet ba...but the guys gv a weird reaction wen they saw me..but dun care la..jz wanna wash my hand..

den i gt bk to my sit....from my angle, i can c d toilet..den i look up..guess wat i c...it was written "man toilet"..hahaha..ok..i noe..i went into man's toilet!!!!!so paiseh ohhhh!!nw only i noe y they feel so weird ..haha

ok...after finish d dinner...all went bk to my grandma hse...my aunt tk out d b'day cake!!! it secret recipe chocolate indulge ohhh!!!(actually i'm d 1 who choose d cake..haha)...although i'm so full alr..but still i mz hv 1 piece of d cake oso...haha..den we sang b'day songs 2gether...tat day, my grandmum was so happy..we oso tk sum pic 2gether..but unable to show u cz it's in my uncle's camera n i 4gt to gt it from him..aiyaaaa..so jz show u d cake la^^



ok...so we bk on sunday..b4 we left, i was "teased" by my uncle and aunt for almost half an hour(wanna noe wat they said, ask me personally la..c i will tell u anot..hehe)


The End!!!at last, i'm done..oh great!!haha^^nw can sleep lar...gudnite!!~~*

No comments: