Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Farewell dinner...

2day we r having a surpirse farewell dinner for 1 of my former secondary classmate..she's going to singapore soon to work...as i noe, d organizer has planned tis for bout 2 week...to contact all d classmate n fren...while oso nid to keep it as a secret...i really appreciate her work to organise tis dinner or i should say gathering...after d programming class, i was planning to rush back cz my fren will fetch me to d restaurant..i cant b late!!wen i cum out from class...d sky was so dark n it's was raining heavily...i gt panic for a while..scare i will b late...but at last i still manage to go bk on time..i only hv 30 min time b4 my fren cum..my gosh...so i quickly rush to d bathroom..tk a shower n change clothes...i cant even dry up my hair b4 my fren cum...so i jz went out v wet hair(yerrr...feel so uncomfortable)but it's ok la...still can tahan...

So, we went to d korean restaurant called "dae o rae"(i dunno hw to spell d name..but it sound like tat la)wen we reach there, d organizer alr waiting at d entrance lo...haha...really pro la her...she told us to go upstair n wait for d "main character" to cum...

wen we go upstair,wahhhhhhhhhhhh...so many ppl alr here...half of d restaurant alr occupied by our ppl...i thk there is bout 20 ppl there alr ohhhh...still gt sum1 else havent arrived yet lo...1 of my fren told us tat d organizer has booked 12 tables for us...wahhh..we really din expected so many ppl will b here...i'm so surprised!!

while waiting 4 d "main character", we were discussing wat to eat...as my best fren is more pro than me, so she introducing me sum of d nice n famous food here..in d menu,all d food was shown in pic...as d menu is written in korean word...i cant read loooo..so i jz choose food tat look nice in d pic..haha...after decide wat to eat,d "main character" still havent reach yet..so me n my fren chit chat, 88 den ss for a while...hehe(gal's natural habit,especially from gal's skul wan..haha)

~*me*~ in dae o re reataurant

"ss-ing"
my ji mui and me~~~

after bout 20 min, most of d ppl alr reach nnnnnnn "main character" oso arrived!!first she cum in, we clapped n shouted her name loudly...haha..she was so surprised!!(tis proved tat d organizer has cheated her succesfully..haha)..actually i feel tis more lyk a wedding than a farewell dinner ba!!haha..every1 is so excited..hehe

after she cum,we started to order food...guess wat..my fren alr written down all d food we wan in KOREAN WORDS!!wauhhh..i noe she learn korean laugauge by herself since last yr..so she's quite expert on it alr...(i'm so jealous!!>.<)..wat make me surprise is my fren's sis...she was talking v d boss n waitress in korean language fluently...even d boss also show up his thumb and said tat she so gud in tat language...wauhhhhhh...

As our mood was so gud tonite, we ordered lot of lot of food..let me show u sum pic ler..hehe..


korean grill porks n snacks...kimchi...

pork in vege

korean mixed rice

paiseh..fgt d name alr..haha..but it's taste gud!!

eating spicy fried "nian gao"(hmm..taste so gud..)

so in my table, there r 6 ppl..we hv ordered 4 set korean mixed rice, 2 set different noodles,1 set of grill pork,1 set of grill chicken,1 plate of spicy fried "nian gao",plus d boss gv us 2 plate of korea pancakes n steamed taufu (foc ohhhh)...wahhh...can u imagine hw 6 gals finished all those dishes ??!!my stomach was so full after finish all those food...almost hard to breath alr lo...

after we finished our food, we walk around and tk pic again!!!haha...

yang*,me n yeng zi^^(yang look so blur de??...)

ker xin(main character) n me^^

i will miz u!!*hug*mz call me out went u bk from singapore ohh!!

after "photo session"..haha...i gv a present to ker xin...she gt lot of present 2nite ohhh(i saw many nice nice paper bag n boxes of present beside her seat)..haha

so tat's the end of d farewell dinner..

ps:wish ker xin can earn lot of lot of money in singapore...den belanja us wen u cum bk..haha^^(u promise de..hehe)

No comments: