Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sad day...

2day is our last day for class...start from next monday will be our final exam..(haaa...i havent start my study yet...so lazy..haiz)

during programming class, our lecturer has do sum revision v us and oso gv us sum tips for the coming exam..hope the exam wont b too hard(worrying....)
after finish d revision, miss ahzurah went out of the computer room...so we thought class end..n ready to go...soon later, she came bk v a camera..and i thk she has done sum make up oso...haha..since it's our last programming class, we hv tk sum photos v our dear miss ahzurah(i'm goona miss her...hope i can meet gud lecturer like her in next sem)..n she oso wished us 1 by 1 for the coming exam..so sweet...

n here cum the sad thing..haiz...
after tat is our english class...the doc din teach 2day..she jz returning bk the coursework to us..wen i walked into the class...every1 was gathered around her...watching her calculating the marks...damn confusing..i reli thk her maths gt problem...every1 was so confused wen she's explaining hw the marks given...she draw draw draw on edwards's paper..til seem lyk add math equation(but actually nt tat complicated..she jz makes it hard herself)
den i gt my paper from her...i was shocked and...feel so sad wen i c my marks(dun ask me wat i get..dun wanna talk bout it anymore)..jz vy low..feel vy disappointed..haizz...

i sit on my place...thking of the mark...feel wanna cry...but i manage to control tat..dun wanna do tat in front of so many ppl...n thks yu liang for chilling me up^^

b4 i went into d class...i heard sumthin has happened...1 of the international student was not satisfied v his marks n hv sum quarrel v tat doc...wen i came in, i heard he's mumbling v the other international students...n sound vy angry...den he dun wanna sign for his attendance...n guess wat..the lecturer asked him to leave the class if he dun wanna sign(harrr??..wat kind of lecturer is tat)...n he jz left the class v anger...the doc even told us tat she's kind enough for nt failing him in d courseworks...harrr???speechless...i thought lecturer is supposed to help student in getting high marks 4 coursework so tat final result will be better..haiz..guess i wont gt gud result 4 tis subject...haizzzz...

so as usual..after class finish we went to orange hv our lunch(only 5 of us..i guess the others r in cc tat time..playing game ba)...den Sarah fetch us to pyramid watching Hancock...the movie is reli nice!!nt gonna talked much bout it...watch urself la..it's reli worth to watch^.-
(ps: sarah,ur driving skill is getting better alr worrr..keep it up..hehe)

after watching d movie,every1 is going bk home..while i went to meet up v my parent..they were coming to pyramid 4 an appointment v an interior designer(cz our new hse nid sum renovation b4 we move in)..i met them in a magazine shop...den my father went to toilet cz of sudden stomachache(usual case for him)...so my mum n i sat on a big cushion in front of tat shop..waiting 4 him..i told her bout my english coursework n the doc...i feel so sad wen talking bout it again...n thk bk hw bad is the doc..i cried suddenly wen i was talking til half way...i dun wanna do tat but i cant control it...tears jz well up in my eyes..n my mum saw tat..she comforted me..n told me jz do my best in the final exam...dun worry bout the result...i feel much better after hearing her word n she accepted my result..

if last time, she will definitely asked me why my result so bad(nt in a gud tone)..den next thing will scold me din study well..keep watching tv etc etc...although i reli did study..but sumtime jz even i study..but still cant manage to do(wat can i do..i reli hv put my effort on it)...among me n brothers, they put a lot of hope on me..always ask me to study well, get gud result for exam..gt a gud job in future...even my grandparents oso same as them....i remember during spm period..my grandpa asked me hw many a's i can get...7??8??or 10..wauh..tat time..i dun dare to said anythin..i cant promise him anythin...i dun wan to dissapoint him...so jz smile at him(unnaturally)...

sumtime i reli feel stress bout tat..their hope tat put on me is reli heavy 4 me to carry...i scare to dissapoint them...n i dun wan to..bcz of them,i set a high goal for myself too..so i gv effort on my study...
i'm nt those kind of smart ppl..i'm nt genius...so i hv to put more effort than the others..but still i cant do well in sum subject(hw should i solve tat..so hard to figure it out)

final exam is starting on next monday ler...haiz...nid to study alr...n officially my sem 1 end!!(reli??so fast??...feel lyk i'm still new to the college...to FiTM..weirddd)

wauhh..tis post is damn long...hope it wont trouble u..if do, reli sorry bout tat^^

1 comment:

Melting Ice Cream said...

dun be sad la..
dun cry la...
u oso noe how to say loh...
this is "JOURNEY OF LIFE!!"
cheers!!