Friday, October 3, 2008

Missing....

I thk most of u noe tat i've shift out...
and going to move to a new hse near Tesco Selayang(hurrayyyyy!!)
however, my new hse still in renovation and nid around 1 month time to finish(haizz..vy slow lohh)
so nw i'm staying in my grandma's hse temporary til my new hse finish renovated...

i'm so miss my old home..i miss my room errr...my bed...my study table...my radio and my aircone ):

but i'm still manage to adapt myself in my grandma's hse :D
i felt lyk going bk to young time wen i was in primary skul..kerker..

i was staying there since kindergarten time...
cz my parent alwiz busy working..so dun hv much time to take care of us..we will only go bk to our own hse at night....
so i'm used to b soooooooo close v my grandparent..kerker...
they sayang us vy much..especially me ohh^.^haha *perasan-ing*
my grandmum alwiz cook nice food for us...i'm reli in love v d food she cooked...
for 1 meal,she will at least cook 5 dishes for us...haha(wahhh...gud lehh....)
tell u 1 secret....hehe
i can eat 2 big bowls of rice or 1 plate of rice as high as a mountain tat time!!kerker..
cz my grandmum alwiz gv us a lot of rice de...if we ate less, she will scold us badly..lol..haha
but since my mum resigned from her previous job..we're live in our own home alr...
we visit my grandparent at least once a week...so our relationship nvr turn bad..hehe

wen we moved to her hse, she jz get well from sick..
i was shocked and worried wen 1st saw her during sick time..she looked so pale and weak...
thk god she get well alr...and was as energetic as last time..kerker
alwiz go shopping v her ji mui..and cum bk even later than us..lol
nw she din cook much alr luh...nt as much as last time..
and i oso cant eat as much as last time...
so she said i'm eating lyk a cat nw..LOL..haha
*LOL*i dunno y tis post sound so "wu liao"..herher..sorry ya..may b i'm too bored staying at home for d whole day..

hope my new hse can finish renovated fast...
den i can hv my streamyx bk...
i can hv my own private room bk..hehe^^

ps: I cant wait d coming thursday~~!!kerker^o^

No comments: