Friday, October 17, 2008

A tiring week....

For ur knowledge, tis is the 1st week back to my college after 2 week of midterm break...
omgggg....so many works is was waiting for me to do since the 1st day...

No.1- the design studies assignment task 1(intro,obj..etc)..is actually nid by monday..but i 4get bout it...i'm supposed to do it during holiday...but I thk I've over'enjoyed my holiday...didnt do much works...haizzzz...feel so guilty nw...our DS lecturer, ms. Sophia is kind enough..gv us a chance to show our task 1 and 2 today..so yesterday, i "guai guai* spend some time to finish it..hehe

No.2- journal for English..before the holiday start, i owe 4 journals ...however, i only did 2 during the holiday...when we saw Gil Gil again on wednesday..he told us tat til tis week, we should have 24 journals alr...OMG!!i only gt 15 tat time..so i owe 9 journals and it nid to be done by friday...ahhhh!!GG! (Gil Gil is my english lecturer..his real name is actually Gilbert..hehe..but i thk Gil Gil is nicer..hahaha..those who hv watched tong sam fong bou should noe tis name la)...so yesterday(thursday), i did the journals until midnight 4am only sleep but still cant finish it..haizz...den wake up at 6.30..so I only sleep for bout 2 hours y'day..causes me gt serious headache 2day..feel so heavy and lyk it gonna explode!!bongg!!>.<
i still gt Multimedia and Management assignment and Journals waiting for me....ahhhhh....Stress Stress Stress!!i dunno hw i'm gonna manage my time nw T.T

tis is a tired tired stress stress week for me...go college at 7am, reach home at 7pm..and only able to get sleep 3-4 hours per day...busy doing tutorials and the most stupid journals which spend me most of the time..ahhhh...i HATE journals..Blekkkk!!>.<

Hope next week wont be so tired...i cannot tahan liaoooo..XO

No comments: