Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update^^

sorry my dear blog..i din mean to leave you..i'm jz too busy recently...i noe u miss me XP...i miss u too, blog blog~~ XD (colddd~~)

ok..let's start from~~
last saturday - 20 Sept,2008
title: part time job for PS3 function
1 WORD to describe tis day...tat'ssssssssss~~~
PaThetiC!
Sarah, Crystal, Jason, Jeev(my dear coursemates) and me were worked together in 1 utama for a PS3 24 hours marathon...
yes!tat's mean we have to work for 24 HOURS....from saturday 10am until sunday 10am!!!!!
ahhhh..sum of u might thk it'll b vy fun...at 1st, i was quite excited also..cz i never worked for 24 hours b4...summore we can play PS3 there worr~~in fact, we were paid to play..wahahahaXD...sounds vy fun rite??but nw i can tell u!!it's nt as fun as u thk at all lo!!!!
the activity was held at outdoor of 1U entrance...NO aircone NO fans!!...and the weather is so hot and sunny from morning until afternoon...den rain in d evening and got even warmer after rain...(aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!....i hate d weather!!XO)
we have nothing to do there but jz PLAY!!...lol...sound vy relax rite??nth to do at all...keep playing d same game..and keep losing oso..lol(i'm noob in playing games la...the pro jz used 1 minute time to k.o me..aizz..vy paiseh..hahahaXD)
when there were enough of people playing there..we jz sat at a corner, played poker cards lol...so bored!!!i rather busy for the whole day than jz sitting there doing nth...

At midnight, it's the most suffering time!!!!...i'm so wanna sleep..but cant!!!(aaaahhhh...damn torturing lo!!)...

luckily, 1 of my fren was off tat day and drove to 1U to visit me..kerker...i gt long long time never see dia le....so happy to see dia tat day..haha..we used to be so close during secondary time..haha...
dia oso belanja my fren and I mc-d for supper...hehe..thk qqqqqqqqqq^^
after my fren went bk, i started to feel sleepy..i fell asleep on sarah's leg XD...tat's the most comfort place for me to sleep tat time lol...haha...thkssss sarah!! for lending me ur leg..kerker...so we were lyk tk a nap,den play game, walk around for d whole day until sunday morning...
it's a torturing job for me la...nw i noe the feeling of nt sleeping for 24 hours..nt fun de :(


Today - Sat, 27 sept,2008

title: gt immuned..keke
i have done sumthin funny 2day...hahahaXD
i was having driving lesson...

as usual,my uncle trainer drove me to the car institute...
he taught me side parking and 3 points turn 2day...
ps: before tat, i must tell u...the uncle is soooo soooooooo fierce!!!!since the 1st lesson, he has non-stop scolding me...vy bu shung him lo..cz he jz simply shout at me..nvr respect me at all...sumtime i dun even understand wat he's scolding..such a bad attitude ah pek XP...
Today, he shouted at me again...cz i 4gt to change gear....bla bla bla...

In d 2 hours time, he spended half of the time to scold me...i really hate it lo...
i can accept u to scold me for wat i did wrong...but pls in a gud way la...nt keep shouting at me lyk tat...pointing fingers here and there..putting all d anger on me...i'm so so frustrated!>o<
But i get used to it since the last lesson..keke..

At the whole lesson, i din show any emotion*be cool for all the time(-.-)*...
when he scolded me, i jz remain my cool face(-.-)..i din say a single word to him...i dun bother him at all...jz wait for him to finish "singing his song~" XD
after he finish scolding, i jz continue my driving XP...
Can u imagine his "yong sui" face while scolding me??!...

Shouting loudly, keep Showing his HanD Up..Shooting his saliva out lyk bullet(yiiiiii>.<...vy sickening lo)
but 2day he cant do anything to me..hahaha...i din bother him at all...jz let him scold as long as he want la..i gt no feeling on wat he scolding...i gt immuned!^o^
So, the situation is lyk a
CraZy, Mad, Old man with sun glasses sitting beside me..ScoLdiNg himself, EmO himself there...no1 noe wat's happening to him(CraZy de...) XD

2day,its my 1st time driving bk myself(of coz he's sitting beside me la)
hmmm...overall,not bad nt bad..haha...

although i gt "sei fou" once while waiting for traffic light to turn green(hehehe...) but everything is in my control..i din get nervous..haha *proud proud :D*

No comments: