Wednesday, December 10, 2008

stress released!!

Omggg....it's has been such a long time since i wrote my last blog...okla..tis time i will update all at once..hehe

i'm so happy..at last i can wrote "THE END" for my semester 2 *clap clap!*
honestly, it was a very very stress sem for me...
all the tutorials and assignments gathered together..its liked mountain tall @.@
make me so stress and so tired everyday...
i dun hv any time to blog..watch my drama..shopping..or even sleep ):
i'm totally lack of sleep for the past few weeks..
torturing by all the stressful assignments
1st time experienced of 3 assignments and presentation deal in 1 week time (x.x)
and i never sleep for the whole night just to complete my multimedia assignment..
until morning i'm still rushing for it...
tat feel so badddd..no mood to talk..no mood to joke..jz nonstop working to finish the flash...
and miss my bed sooooooooo much T.T

may be is bcz the 1st sem was too relax..so in contrast, tis sem seem so stress for me *kerker*

but it's all "THE END"..no more stress..hehe...at least for now..
i'm in long holidayyyyyy...so whoever is free, dun hesitate to call me ya..hehe^^(for friends only)
i never hang out for a long long time le (see...i'm super guai lui lerXD)
gonna meet up with my ji mui soon..hehe..cant wait to c u all..miss ya soooooooo much

And next week i'm moving to my new hse *yuppy!yuppy!*
so tis few days was busy-ing to arrange the big big small small stuff...
cleaning the house...
i never tot moving hse will have many things to do..much more than i tot (*.*")
i wanna said to my mum:" xin ku ni le! "

after that will go for 1 week trip with my family..
so sad...tis holiday cant go back to JB..cant c my cousin..haizzz
i hv long time never chat with her..miss her too ):

okla...i thk tats all for tonight..omg..nw 2 am alr..
i have to arrange back my sleep time la..
my time is totally upside down nw..blame all the stupid assignments XP
kkk...i know i've be so cheong hei for tis post..hehe..Gudnite!

No comments: