Friday, August 8, 2008

emo post!!

everyone,u can ignore tis post..i jz wanna express my anger..if nt,i'm gonna burst out!!

si stupid supervisor!!chou ji dan!!wang ba dan!!
gv me my salary!!
wen gt job..call me immediately..ask me to remember tis info..remember the promotion..introduce tis n tat!!
wen i gt my job done..wat u gv me??!!
i've done ur job..u should gv me my salary on time oso ahh!!
wen i asked u..u thk i'm too nervous..ask me dun worry...nw wat??!!bully me ahh!!
call u twice..two times oso say will check for me..but den??!!never call bk...such an irresponsible person!!
for u may b it's jz a small money..but for me, i've worked hard for it!!
i stand for 10 hours..talked til my saliva dried out...u thk stand under d hot spotlight vy fun ahh!!
i've put my effort on d job..is tat d way u repay?!
it's jz small money for u..y u wanna treat me lyk tis?!
hw can i'm nt getting nervous..u lyk ignoring me...wat u mean check for me??at last, wat hv u check??is tat so hard jz to check whether the cheque hv issue??hw much time u nid to check tat??!!
stupid!stupid!stupid!
i wont jz let go lyk tat!!hurrr!!i'll make sure i gt my money bk!!
dont u call me to do any job til i gt my salary!!i WON'T accept!!

No comments: